Trojan Brand Student Ambassador
Fall 2021 Job Description
Join us for an exciting new role representing Trojan™ on your campus! This Fall 2021, Riddle & Bloom is seeking students to help promote and build awareness on campus for Trojan™ during a six-week Brand Ambassador program. We are looking for outgoing, business-minded individuals to join our team. You will be responsible for marketing to your peers by hosting events on campus, creating social media content, distributing product samples, and educating students on the safety and pleasure provided by Trojan™ products. You will be the resident Trojan™ expert at your school and join a collaborative team that will allow you to gain invaluable experience in marketing. Join us this semester and “Get Yours On” as a Trojan™ Student Ambassador!
Who: We are looking for full-time, enthusiastic undergraduate students to be part of the team! Does this sound like you?
- Influential and persuasive with friends, peers and students, having strong campus connections
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with an interest in business, marketing, and/or sales
- Active and outgoing across social media platforms and in face-to-face interactions
- Interested in sexual health and wellness
- Comfortable targeting students on campus to provide product education, gather insights and increase product usage
Key Responsibilities: As a Student Ambassador for Trojan™ you will promote the brand and its products to students on your campus with the goal of increasing brand awareness and usage while driving product sales and website traffic. Student Ambassadors will be expected to do the following:
- Engage with peers and students by making announcements in classes, clubs, and organizations (as applicable) and through direct communication through social media
- Utilize social media marketing across multiple channels to create original content promoting Trojan™ and Trojan™ products
- Host activations and events celebrating and promoting Trojan™ and Trojan™ products to encourage a healthy and protected sex life
- Identify credible, creative ways to integrate Trojan™ and their products into student life on your campus
- Distribute a short brand and product awareness survey both at the beginning and conclusion of the program
- Report your results weekly, providing a detailed description of activities and photos
- $150/week stipend with opportunities for additional incentives
- Swag and products samples for you and your peers to try
- Represent a popular product on campus
- Valuable experience to add to your resume and ongoing support from the Riddle & Bloom team
- Student Ambassadors must be able to commit to the full six (6) weeks of the program
- Students Ambassadors must complete an online training prior to program launch
- Student Ambassadors must keep social media accounts public for the duration of the program
- Student ambassadors must be eligible to work in the US and have a valid SSN
Want your application to really stand out? Create and post a digital elevator pitch, resume, or a video highlighting why you should be a Trojan Brand Ambassador on TikTok* using the hashtag #TrojanShootYourShot!
After creating your TikTok, make sure the line item “who can watch this video” is set to “everyone.” Your TikTok must be public for us to view.