Do you love free same-day shipping? Do you like getting free delivery on your takeout orders? Do you need groceries, like, yesterday but don’t have a car on campus? Then you’re going to love Prime Student! As a Prime Student Campus Manager, you would play an integral role in Amazon’s student-focused marketing efforts. You will have the opportunity to plan and host events, sharpen your social media skills, and develop peer-to-peer marketing tactics.
This is a paid, part-time role. This role requires you to complete assigned weekly tasks for the duration of the program. All program responsibilities will need to be fulfilled in person. All students, whether off-campus or on-campus, are encouraged to apply.
Apply below to join the Prime Student team and get ready for the prime of your life!
what you’ll do:
- Complete virtual training and program planning tasks over a 1-week period prior to program launch
- Promote Prime Student on your time! We know that college is busy, so Prime Student offers a flexible schedule. Each week, you will be given fun weekly tasks to complete! We do not track hours or ask you to log your time – we only require that you complete your assigned responsibilities by the end of each week. Each week, for 6 weeks, you will be tasked with completing the following:
- Host in-person, themed events that allow your peers to experience the benefits of Prime Student! You will also have to submit recaps for all events
- Calling all micro-influencers! You will have the opportunity to create and publish creative Prime Student content on your personal, public social media accounts (Instagram and TikTok)
- Grow your connections by utilizing Slack! With Slack, you will network with the Prime Student team, maintain daily communication with Riddle & Bloom, and regularly collaborate with your fellow Campus Managers
- Participate in surveys and focus groups as well as beta testing Prime Student features before they reach the public
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $200 weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities
- 1-year membership to Prime Student
- Opportunity to earn additional performance-based incentives throughout the program
- Promote one of the largest companies in the world with great student-specific benefits
- Participation in the network of Amazon Prime Student Campus Managers
- Opportunity to hear from and engage with the Prime Student Client through roundtable discussions
- Ongoing coaching and professional development support from the Riddle & Bloom team
- Free professional development opportunities
Who We are looking for:
- Loyal customer: Are you an avid Prime user always waiting for your next Amazon delivery to arrive? Then this program is for you!
- Involved on Campus: Presence in student life with a strong network of student activities and organizations
- Trendy: A social media content creator who is up to date on the latest digital trends and platforms, willing to post weekly creative content
- Organized: A proactive communicator eager to further develop marketing, communication, and social media abilities
- Enthusiastic: Comfortable with public speaking, specifically to larger groups of students, and enjoys sharing from personal experience
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Able to receive and store program deliveries, including event materials
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Willing to keep social media profiles public for the duration of the program