Are you passionate about social media marketing? Follow the latest influencers? An Instagram & TikTok lover who wants to grow your network as an online influencer? The Amazon Prime Student Digital Brand Ambassador (DBA) Program is a digital marketing program where students will gain experience in Influencer & Social Media Marketing while promoting the benefits of a Prime Student Membership.
Riddle & Bloom is looking for social media-obsessed undergraduate college students to be content creators for Prime Student during the Spring 2023 semester. Prime Student DBAs are experts at identifying opportunities to showcase Prime Student and their exciting benefits as it relates to student life. They are Amazon loyalists, influential on campus and online, and creative with an interest in content creation.
This is a paid, part-time, 100% digital role that consists of you promoting Prime Student on your personal, public social media channels. You have the autonomy and flexibility to successfully execute program deliverables on your own schedule throughout the 6 weeks. All students, whether virtual, off-campus, or on-campus, are encouraged to apply!
- Complete virtual training and program planning tasks over a 1-week period prior to program launch
- Post a minimum of twice a week on your personal social media accounts
- Craft and edit engaging content
- Engage with followers online (reply to comments and story replies)
- Participate in focus groups for Amazon market research
- Network with other DBAs and Riddle & Bloom Managers vis Slack
- Connect to an influencer Marketing tracking platform for social media metric tracking purposes
- Share visible links and encourage Prime Student sign-ups
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- $150 weekly stipend for fulfilling program responsibilities
- 1-year membership to Prime Student
- Opportunity to earn additional performance-based incentives
- Opportunity to attend virtual roundtables to connect with Amazon employees
- Coaching and professional development from Riddle & Bloom managers
Who We are looking for:
- A Loyal customer: An Amazon shopper and Prime Student user!
- Involved on Campus: Presence among student life with a strong network of student activities and organizations
- Organized: A proactive communicator eager to further develop professional skills
- Creative: Willing to post high quality and engaging content to drive Prime Student sign-ups
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Able to receive and store program deliveries, including event materials
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Willing to keep social media profiles public for the duration of the program